Saturday, November 1, 2008

Whats Happening With Greenfield Essentails in November?

November marks the start of the second month that I have been selling on Etsy. I have a lot of plans for my business. Here are just a few of the goals that I have set for myself this month.

- I will be introducing over 20 new scents of bathbombs throughout the month. Many of the scents are limited edition. I'm keeping them a surprise for now, I will feature each on the blog as it goes up.

- I will also be adding 6 or 7 new scents of soaps , some within the next few days and some near the end of the month. Keep an eye out for Cranberry, Chamomile and Muskmelon, Rice Flower and Shea and Pumpkin pie to name a few.

- Baby bombs will be introduced as well. These tiny bath bombs are about 2 ounces each, about half the size of my regular bombs. These are perfect for people who prefer a lightly scented bath, or those who get a kick out of mixing and matching scents.

- Multi packs of bathbombs and soaps will be made available. This will give discounts to those of you who like to order in larger quantities.

Hope all of you have a great month!

Melanie

http://greenfieldsoaps.etsy.com/

No comments: